Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dinner Recipes 8/20-8/26

Here is another week of recipes that I will be using for my family dinners. I hope you find at least one that you like. If you ever have any low-calorie recipes that you can recommend then I would love for you to share them with me on my blog or facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ShawnaLemmonPersonalTrainer. ENJOY!!!

Monday - Balsalmic-Glazed Chicken and Bell Pepper Sandwiches (**I will probably use 100-calorie sandwich thins to reduce the carbs and calories that are found in focaccia)

Tuesday - Mediterranean Chicken Couscous from Southern Living; Near East makes the couscous that is called for in this recipe.

Wednesday - Warm-Tortellini Salad and Cherry Tomatoes; I don't use onions but do add asparagus and sometimes red and green peppers. Any veggies you like are great with this recipe!

Thursday - Southwestern Style Shrimp Tacos

Friday - Double Bean Burritos; A great tortilla to get is the low-carb, high fiber tortilla made by LaTortilla Factory. It only has 80 calories per wrap and they are HUGE! I also make this without the bean dip only because its not something I use a lot of so it will usually go bad before I have the chance to use it again.

Saturday - Luscious Lean Burgers; I will end up using the 100-calorie sandwich thins for this also.  My side will be raw veggies or a salad.

Sunday - Shepard's Pie Lightened-up

No comments:

Post a Comment